About the organization:
The European Society of Occupational Safety & Health (ESOSH) is non-governmental and non-profitable international health & safety professional community based in Ukraine.
Vision: Life is the ultimate value
Mission: Safety Leadership
Aim: Competency Development
There are more than 1500 associated members and 12 working groups: OHS Directors of large companies, Gas & Oil, Agriculture, Metallurgic & Mining OHS Directors, the Legislation Initiative, the Safety League of Foreign Enterprises, Technical Experts, High School Lecturers, Hygiene & Medicine etc.
ESOSH cooperates also externally with state labour authorities, employers’ foundations, and with the Association of protective equipment producers. We have established a constant platform for free webinars, changing ideas and best practice, initiatives to legislation, creation of high safety standards. contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Olha Bohdanova, Co-Founder, Chairperson of the Board
- Cand. tech. science for special. Occupational Health;
- TechIOSH - Technical Expert of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (UK);
- member of ISSA Mining (DE);
- coach Vision Zero (DE);
- member of APKBU (UA).
Dmitry Grigorenko, Co-Founder, General Director
- CMIOSH - Honorary Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (UK);
- CIEH coach (UK).
Oleg Tokar, Development Director
- Trainer DuPont Safety Resources (USA).
Helmut Ehnes, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Secretary General of ISSA Mining (DE);
- founder of the VISION ZERO movement.
Antonina Sulkhova, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Director of the Board of Directors of NEBOSH (National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health of the United Kingdom);
- GradIOSH (UK);
- CRSP (CAN);